Saturday 15 March 2014

Turquoise Thursday: Turquoise Anderson Bean Boots

Hello friends! So where I have I been the past week and a  half? The bright, warm and sunny Mile High City aka Denver was my home. For the past 10 days I was in Denver for the National Western Stock Show. Not only were the warm temperatures a welcome, I got to see a ton of old friends and even met another one of my social media friends Taysha Reitzel from Dirt Road Charm!

Even though it was a work trip I did get to sneak up to the trade show and found these beauties.


At first I wasn't sure if they were men's or women's boots because the bottoms are the same as the boots I bought for the Boy for our anniversary. However, the turquoise is probably a little more appealing to me than most men. 

So, I asked the sales girl and she said these boots came in both men and women's sizes! Problem solved. Now I just need to add them to my wish list. What boots are you on your wish list? 




No comments:

Post a Comment