Friday 14 March 2014

Turquoise Thursday: Act Like A Lady

Is anyone itching for spring. I have been seeing the hashtag #onedayclosertospring popping up lots of places. I don't think all the spring fashions popping up are helping either. Recently, I noticed this beautiful turquoise blazer at Banana Republic. Here is a little confession - I love suit jackets and blazer. I own more than are necessary, however it is sure nice to have them around for that big meeting or fancy night out.


Here's a little tip if you love Banana Republic: Never pay full price for anything. I guarantee that if you just weight a day there will be anywhere from a 20-50% off sale online. I will often try stuff on in the store and then wait and purchase online. 

Now for the jewelry. Thanks to Instagram I have discovered t + j designs and their stuff rocks. They have tons of turquoise and mint colored jewelry this spring. 

This is another one of their mint necklaces from the spring t + j designs spring lines. If you visit the t + J website make sure you sign up for their email list as you will get a 20% off coupon. 


And with images like this on the t + j Designs Facebook page how can you go wrong!

(I did not receive any compensation for this post, I just really like these items!)


No comments:

Post a Comment