Saturday 15 March 2014

Beauty: Nov/Dec Beauty Swap Link Up

Thank you to all the awesome ladies that participated in my first ever Beauty Swap and a special thanks for Jenny Dewey for helping me host it.

I know I had a blast watching all the tweets, Instagram photos and Facebook posts about the packages you were sending and receiving. By the looks of things we had some pretty generous ladies out there. I hope you are all enjoying your new products. 

My swapping partner was Sara Hewitt. Who knew that two random people could have so much in common. We are both farm girls who grew up with livestock, and are learning a lot more about crops. She is currently working on her master's at K-State so of course I had to send her a K-State Eat Beef license plate in addition to some beauty products! 


Now onto Sara's package for me. I love that Sara sent me a lot of products that I have been wanting to try but haven't gone out and bought for myself.

Nov/Dec Crystal Cattle Beauty Swap




My favorite products from Sara were: 1. Victoria Secret Pink Body Spray. Not only is the scent great, but Sara was right knowing I would love the name - Wild at Heart. 2. EOS lip balm - this is by favorite my new favorite lip balm. I love the scent and it actually has kept my lips from getting chapped all through days in the mountains this Christmas and a pre-New Years cold. 3. Covergirl Lipstain - Sara and I had talked about me being more of a lipstick gal, but I love this lip stain. It is just enough color for the days I am running around the farm or town, and I also have been wearing it as a base and laying my lipstick over top of it. 4. Finally, I love this purple eyeliner from Urban Decay. Purple is a great eye color for me to wear and it glides on super easily. The color is very rich and pigmented. 

You can learn more about each of the products by clicking on the individual photos above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment